Corporate Services Manager
Myrtleford - Permanent - Fulltime
About Alpine Health:
Alpine Health is a progressive multi-purpose health service in the beautiful Alpine Region of North East Victoria. With sites in Myrtleford, Bright and Mt Beauty, we have a reputation for providing acute health, residential aged care, early intervention, community health services and education and training in an innovative, flexible and responsive way to our rural communities.
Alpine Health acknowledges gender equality, inclusiveness and diversity in employment opportunity.
Placed within Alpine Health’s executive management team, the role of the Corporate Services Manager is to develop and oversee financial and workforce budgets for all Alpine Health services, control and manage non-clinical services including human resource management, industrial relations and payroll, finance services including accounts payable and receivable, essential services comprising food services, cleaning and environmental services, accreditation, risk management, and legislative compliance.
The role is also responsible for the planning for the Alpine Institute, and the leadership and management of all its services including all non-certificate, certificate and diploma programs and workforce planning and staff development.
- Tertiary qualifications in financial management, business management, human resources management or related disciplines
- Post graduate qualifications preferred in business related studies, or post graduate studies in education
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Immunisation status consistent with Alpine Health Staff Immunisation Procedure
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Packaging
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Free immunisations
- Outstanding career progression and ongoing professional development
For further information please download the Role Description.
30 September 2020
Role Description - Corporate Services Manager
Enquiries & Applications:
Nick Shaw, Chief Executive Officer
0458 384 344 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include;