Site Administration Officer
Multiple casual roles
Bright, Myrtleford and Mt Beauty locations
About Alpine Health:
Alpine Health is a progressive multi-purpose health service in the beautiful Alpine Region of North East Victoria. With sites in Myrtleford, Bright and Mt Beauty, we have a reputation for providing acute health, residential aged care, early intervention, community health services and education and training in an innovative, flexible and responsive way to our rural communities.
Alpine Health is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We believe a workforce that recognises and celebrates diversity will best meet the health and wellbeing needs of all people we serve, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples; people living with a disability; gender diverse people; people experiencing disadvantage; and culturally and linguistically diverse people.
The Site Administration Officer will provide administrative support to the delivery of site based management, clinical services and essential services functions, ensuring operational need is met and client focused service is provided.
The Site Administration Officer maintains the following primary responsibilities:
- Ability to practice across the scope of the four key competency domains of practice for the Site Administration Officer role
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Capacity and commitment to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Ability to develop and pursue goals in keeping with overall organisational objectives.
- Ability to translate standards and improvement opportunities into best practice.
- The ability to cope effectively in unexpected or rapidly changing situations.
- Ability to work across residential, acute, and administrative environments within a rotating roster.
- Ability to produce high quality computerised documents including letters, reports, minutes, spreadsheets including proof reading and formatting documents.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work accurately under conflicting time pressures.
- Respect for confidentiality and the ability to recognise and deal appropriately with sensitive issues and to effectively negotiate and resolve conflicts within the scope of practice.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Outstanding career progression and ongoing professional development
Please see the role description for further information.
4 February 2022
Role Description - Site Administration Officer (PDF)
Sarah Fagan, Health Service Manager - Bright
03 5755 0101 | [email protected]
Please send applications to [email protected]
Applications must include;
- Cover letter
- Resume including names and contact details of two professional referees
- Statement of capacity to meet the performance outcomes and position requirements detailed in the Role Description
- Application for Employment
- Immunisation Status
- National Police History Check with no greater than 6 months currency