COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics and Hubs
The COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics and Hubs are open to members of the public who are eligible to recieve the vaccine. You can check your eligibility by clicking here.
- Vaccination clinics and hubs have both Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines.
- You cannot choose which vaccine you recieve. Vaccines are allocated as per Department guidelines.(Pfizer for under 50 and AstraZeneca for 50 and over.)
- Exceptions to vaccines are based on a clinical risk assessment which takes place at the vaccination clinic.
- As per guidelines, anyone due for a second dose will receive the same vaccine brand as their first dose.
- The Wodonga Hub is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday). The Wodonga Hub is located in the old Coles Building at 184 High St, Wodonga – access via the Hovell Street entrance.
- The Wangaratta Hub is open from 9.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) and from 9.00am to 4.00pm on Saturday. The Wangaratta Hub is located in the WJ Smith Building, 10 Clark St Wangaratta.
Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Available at Alpine Health Hospital sites in Myrtleford, Bright, Mt Beauty from the 21 June, 2021.
The Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is a mobile clinic that moves across the sites to provide better local access for the community.
Call 1800 675 398 | By appointment only
Make an appointment
- Call to make an appointment on the COVID hotline 1800 675 398.
- We appreciate many people are having trouble getting through to make a booking. Please be patient or call back later if you can.
What to bring
- Medicare card (if you have one)
- Valid form of identification (for example, driver licence, proof of age card or passport)
A collection of resources from the Department of Health for patients receiving a COVID-19 vaccination.