COVID-19 News and Updates
Updated: 20 July 2021
- Victoria's lockdown will be extended for seven days until 11.59pm on Tuesday, July 27.
- More information about the current restrictions can be found at COVIDSafe Settings click here
Victorian Travel Permit System
- Face masks as a minimum, are mandatory for all health care workers.
PPE requirements for staff undertaking vaccinations
- Staff undertaking vaccinations should undertake hand hygiene and wear gloves, eye protection and a P2/N95 face filtering respirator. A risk assessment should be undertaken to determine if a further PPE is required.
- Patients/residents restricted to two visitors at one time, with no more than two visitors per day, for permitted purposes only.(unless for end-of-life reasons, where there is no limit on number of visits per day, but two visitors at one time rule applies).
- Day surgery at Bright will go ahead on Wednesday 21 July.
Home Care services for the period 20 - 27 July 21
- Domestic Assistance – Cancelled (Where Clients receive a linen change as part of their DA service we will try and provide this service)
- Personal Care - as Scheduled
- Respite- In home respite only
- Shopping – Unassisted shopping only
- Community Transport – Medical Appointments only
- Meals on Wheels (MOW) – As scheduled
- Activity Group - Cancelled
- Group programs are cancelled
- One on one clinical appointments can still take place with mask wearing and social distancing in place.
- Remote learning in place.