COVID-19 Testing Clinics
If you have any symptoms of COVID 19, however mild, you should seek advice and get tested.
- fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Rapid antigen tests are quick and highly accurate. Most people should take a rapid antigen test as their first option, particularly if you have symptoms or you are a contact of someone who has COVID-19.
- Rapid Antigen Test kits are available for purchase from:
- Online from selected suppliers
- Eligible Commonwealth concession card holders can access free rapid antigen tests through the concessional access program.
- Rapid antigen test kits are currently offered for free at state-run testing sites.