Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
The Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics operate out of Alpine Health facilities by appointment only. These local mobile clinics will provide greater access to the vaccines for our local communities.
32-36 Cobden St
30 O’Donnell Ave
Mt Beauty Hospital
2-8 Hollonds St
Check your eligibility
The Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is open to members of the public who are eligible to recieve the free vaccine. You can check your eligibility by clicking here.
Book your vaccine appointment
Bookings for the Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics can be made by ;
What to bring to your appointment
- A valid form of identification (for example, driver licence, proof of age card or passport)
- Medicare card (if you have one)
- Confirmation email (if you have one)
- Proof of eligibility (if applicable)
About the vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are free.
- Vaccines are allocated in line with ATAGI and VIC DH announcements. (Pfizer for under 60 and AstraZeneca for 60 and over.)
- There are appointments available for first and second doses of the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine for those who are eligible.
- People can get AstraZeneca at a vaccination clinic if they are aged under 60 and they provide informed consent. However, we recommend that people who require a comprehensive consultation to inform their decision to be vaccinated attend a doctor’s clinic.
- As per guidelines, anyone due for a second dose will receive the same vaccine brand as their first dose.
Closest large vaccination hubs
- The Wodonga Hub is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday). The Wodonga Hub is located in the old Coles Building at 184 High St, Wodonga – access via the Hovell Street entrance.
- The Wangaratta Hub is open from 9.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) and from 9.00am to 4.00pm on Saturday. The Wangaratta Hub is located in the WJ Smith Building, 10 Clark St Wangaratta.