Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Update 20 October 2021
- Moderna is available at the Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics from Saturday 23 October for people aged 12 and over.
- Third dose vaccines for people who are severely immunocompromised will be available at Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics from Saturday 23 October. Eligible people will be able to walk up to Victorian vaccination centres administering the Moderna vaccine and get vaccinated without an appointment. People who are eligible for a third dose must sign an eligibility declaration form [PDF] declaring they are severely immunocompromised and have already received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- To support people with disabilities to get their COVID-19 vaccine, walk in's are available at any State Vaccination Clinic including Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics.
- If you are booking through the Victorian Government COVID-19 Hotline 1800 675 398 or on the online portal, some delays may occur during peak times. Please check the portal regularly as new appointments become available at short notice.
The Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics are now operating 5 days a week by appointment only. These local mobile clinics will provide greater access to the vaccines for our local communities.
If you are eligible, please get vaccinated, protect yourself and your loved ones and we can start to get back to doing the things we all love.
Every unvaccinated Victorian with COVID-19 is far more likely to get seriously unwell, require hospitalisation, or even die – particularly if they are older Victorians.
PLEASE NOTE: New locations, new days and more appointments
Tuesdays & Fridays
Wednesdays & Thursdays
32-36 Cobden St
Bright VIC 3741
Multi Purpose Room
30 O’Donnell Ave
Myrtleford VIC 3736
Lakeside Community Centre
2 Lakeside Drive
Mt Beauty VIC 3699
Book your vaccine appointment
Bookings for the Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics can be made by ;
What to bring to your appointment
- A valid form of identification (for example, driver licence, proof of age card or passport)
- Medicare card (if you have one)
- Confirmation email (if you have one)
- Proof of eligibility (if applicable)
Enhanced access for people with a disability
If you or the person that you are booking an appointment for lives with disability and needs additional support to get a COVID-19 vaccination the following support is available;
- People with disabilities can walk in to any State Vaccination Clinic including the Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics to get vaccinated. You do not need to book an appointment.
- Northeast Health Wangaratta Vaccination Clinic - For assistance please contact David, Disability Liaison Officer on 0427 416 960 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaccination sites in our region offering enhanced accessibility, including on-site hearing augmentation devices and communication tools for people with a disability, include Bendigo Health COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic, Shepparton Showgrounds - McIntosh Centre and the Wodonga Vaccination Hub. Click here for more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar: for people with underlying medical conditions