Alpine Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
With increased vaccination options now available through Alpine Shire pharmacies and GP clinics, Alpine Health’s COVID-19 vaccination clinics have closed.
- A full list of participating GPs and pharmacies is available by clicking here (link to PDF).
- Albury Wodonga Public Health Unit will also continue to provide its outreach clinics in Alpine Shire.
Alpine Health has held it's final COVID vaccination session 27 April 2022.
A big congratulations to the vaccination hub staff and the local community for working together to make it possible to administer over 7000 vaccines in just 10 months.
Outreach Vaccination Service
Visiting outreach vaccination service from Albury Wodonga Health.
Monday 30 May
Tuesday 31 May
|Noon to 4pm
Alpine Community, Health Centre, 32-36 Cobden Street, Bright
||Monday 6 June
Tuesday 7 June
|1pm to 4.30pm
||Myrtleford, Neighbourhood Centre, 156 Myrtle Street, Myrtleford
What to bring to the vaccination clinic
- A valid form of identification (for example, driver licence, proof of age card or passport)
- Medicare card (if you have one)
Enhanced access for people with a disability
If you or the person that you are booking an appointment for lives with disability and needs additional support to get a COVID-19 vaccination the following support is available;
- People with disabilities can walk in to any State Vaccination Clinic to get vaccinated. You do not need to book an appointment.
- Northeast Health Wangaratta Vaccination Clinic - For assistance please contact David, Disability Liaison Officer on 0427 416 960 | [email protected]
- Vaccination sites in our region offering enhanced accessibility, including on-site hearing augmentation devices and communication tools for people with a disability, include Bendigo Health COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic, Shepparton Showgrounds - McIntosh Centre and the Wodonga Vaccination Hub. Click here for more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar: for people with underlying medical conditions