Alpine Adult Support Services
Alpine Health delivers the Psychological Therapy Service (PTS) on behalf of APMHA in the Alpine Shire. This service is for patients of low to moderate risk. It is not a crisis service.
How to access this service;
- To access the Alpine Health Adult Support Service you will require a Mental Health Care Plan from your GP.
- When requesting the Mental Health Care Plan from your GP you will need to request they complete the AMPHA referral form; if Alpine Health is your choice of psychology service.
- Bright Medical Centre, 115 Gavan Street, Bright VIC 3741 | 03 5750 1000
- Mt Beauty Medical Centre, 2D Tawonga Cres, Mt Beauty VIC 3699 | 03 5754 3400
- Standish Street Surgery, 107 Standish Street, Myrtleford VIC 3737 | 03 5751 9900
Crisis Support Services
Who is APMHA Healthcare?
Murray PHN has commissioned APMHA HealthCare Ltd. to deliver mental health services in line with the Stepped Mental Health Model of Care. Please visit www.apmha.com.au to see more about the Murray PHN and APMHA.