Forthcoming Vacancies on Alpine Health Board
The Minister for Health is seeking expressions of interest to join the Board of Directors at Alpine Health.
The board has particular interest in attracting people with clinical governance, audit and risk, ICT governance and management, asset management, law and registered clinician skills.
The Victorian Government is committed to ensuring the diversity of our boards represents the diversity of our communities. Women, indigenous people, people with a disability, young people, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 1 September 2019.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to register an account on the Get on Board website prior to applying online
- Once you have registered an account with Get on Board, please go to Apply Online
- You will have the opportunity to address the key selection criteria and outline relevant qualifications and experience at this point.
- Applicants should upload a current curriculum vitae with their application.
- Applicants should view the documents attached to the advertisement prior to applying.
For all enquiries regarding the appointment process, please contact Mrs Roma Vaccaro on 03 5751 9344 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the current Alpine Health Board of Directors.