Board of Directors
Alpine Health is led by a Board of Directors, who contribute a diverse range of skills, experience, and interests for ensuring the efficient, effective and accountable governance of the organisation.
Through strategic leadership and a direction focussed on defined outcomes, the Board of Directors comes together:
- To govern and improve the well-being of the organisation,
- To protect and improve the health of the community; and
- To improve access to, and delivery of, health services.
Directors are appointed by the Governor in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister for Health.
Board of Directors - Committees
- Executive Committee
- Finance and Planning Committee
- Quality Care Committee
- Credentials and Privileging Committee
- Medical Consultative Committee
- Community and Health Advisory Groups
- Alliance Advisory Committee
View the Alpine Health Committee and Working Party Structure
How to become a Board Director
Information on how to become a Board Director and what the Board does can be found on the Department of Health and Human Services website: http://health.vic.gov.au/governance/faq.thm
Current Board of Directors