Become a Volunteer
Volunteering offers opportunities for people to become involved in their community, to meet other people and make a positive contribution. It is a way to enhance specific skills and talents, personal development and self-esteem.
Volunteers make a significant contribution to the quality of services available at Alpine Health. In addition to the personal rewards, volunteer activities also benefit both the organisation and the broader community.
The Alpine Health Volunteer Program operates across the Alpine Shire at our multiple hospital, aged care and community sites as well as in the Indigo Shire with [email protected] The [email protected] Volunteer Program is an initiative between Alpine Health, Beechworth Health Service, Yackandandah Health Service, and Indigo North Health Service.
Alpine Health are very grateful for the support and the value that volunteers add to our organisation.
Bernece Delany Volunteer Award
Each year Alpine Health, recognises an individual who exemplifies the generosity of volunteering and who selflessly gives their time and talent to benefit others in the Alpine Health community.
Find out more
There are a number of way you can volunteer at Alpine Health:
- Community and Health Advisory Groups
- Join the newly created Consumer Register as a Community Consultant, Health Literacy Consultant or Consumer Representative of an Alpine Health Committee. Contact the Partnering With Consumers Officer for more information about these opportunities.
- Residential Aged Care Activities
- [email protected] Activity Groups
- Meals on Wheels ([email protected] and [email protected])
- [email protected] Community-Based Meals
- [email protected] Community Transport
- Spiritual Care
For further information about these roles please read the following resources:
Click here to sign up
Contact the Partnering with Consumers Officer
►Phone: 0438 325 235
►Email: [email protected]