Myrtleford, Bright & Mt Beauty
Permanent - Up to 0.8 EFT & Casual roles available
Community Nurse experience desirable
Are you looking for a change and new work opportunities?
Alpine Health is a progressive and significant health service in North East Victoria with a reputation for providing acute health, community and residential aged care, and community health services in an innovative, flexible and responsive way with significant consumer engagement.
Alpine Health is currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated and appropriately skilled registered nurses to join the District Nursing team. The successful applicants will have experience in rural and remote health care settings.
Experience with the following criteria desirable:
- Management of chronic and complex wounds.
- VAC & PICO wound therapy.
- Pleural drain management
- Venous access devices (PICC / Porta Cath)
- Cytotoxic handling and chemotherapy disconnection.
- Palliative Care including medication and syringe driver management.
- Medication monitoring and management.
- Indwelling and suprapubic catheter changes and management.
- Diabetes Management.
- Complex chronic disease care and management.
- Hygiene assessments and support.
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements:
- Current Police Check
- Immunisation status consistent with Alpine Health Staff Immunisation Procedure
4 October 2021
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description
Role Description - District Nurse
Enquiries & Applications
Suzette Kelly or Joanne Thornton, District Nursing Coordinators
03 5751 9374 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written applications must include;