Hospital visiting hours are unrestricted across our services.
Visitors must comply with all screening and infection control measures put in place by the hospital. Visitors to any hospital across Victoria must wear a face mask. Even with a face mask, you should keep at least 1.5 metres apart from others.
Visitors should also:
- wash your hands after using lifts, holding railings and every time you enter and exit the patient’s room
- follow rules about visitation and time limits
- limit movement around the hospital as much as possible
- limit the number of personal items you bring into the hospital
- follow rules about wearing specific masks, gloves or gowns if requested by staff.
Hospital staff will help you follow these conditions to help keep your family members or friends safe.
Visitors should check with staff before seeing patients and residents and adhere to staff advice regarding the number of visitors and the appropriate length of the visit as per the current Directions from the State Government.
For up to date advice visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/visiting-hospitals-regional-victoria