Breast Care Service
The Breast Care Service is a specialist support service for women and men diagnosed with breast cancer who live in the Alpine Shire.
What we do
The McGrath IGA Breast Care Nurse is registered nurse with specialist training to provide clinical care, information and support throughout your breast cancer journey. Support services available include;
- Information about breast cancer and treatments
- Support for you and your family
- Assist in making informed decisions
- Liase with treatment team
- Provide referral to specialist health professionals
- Provide information on accessing prosthesis, wigs, transport options
- Assist in accessing wigs and prosthesis.
Who we help
The McGrath IGA Breast Care Nurse provides a free service that supports women and men diagnosed with breast cancer who live in the Alpine Shire.
How to access
You do not need a referral to access the free service. Most referrals will come from the GP or surgeon but you can contact us directly yourself.
►Contact: Laura Hay (Nish)
►Phone: 03 5751 9365 | Mobile: 0400 685 701