Mental Health Services | Alpine Health
Skip to content Skip to navigation

Mental Health Services

What we do

The Health and Wellbeing officer provides free confidential counselling service for adults aged 18 and over living in the Alpine Shire. 

Who we help

The Health and Wellbeing Officer provides services for adults experiencing the following;

  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Life Stress – Work, Relationship, etc.
  • Grief and loss
  • Adjustment difficulties

If you are experiencing difficulties with your mental health and wellbeing but are unsure whether you require support, make a time to discuss a referral to Adult Psychological Services with your GP.

How to access the service

You need a referral from your GP to access this free service. Your GP will develop a mental health care plan for you.

You can also contact the Australian Primary Mental Health Alliance by visiting their website at Australian Primary Mental Health Alliance, however you will still need a mental health care plan to access the service.

Contact: Lili Korndorffer - Health & Well-Being Officer

►Phone03 5755 0123



Back to top