Mental Health Services | Alpine Health
Skip to content Skip to navigation

Mental Health Services


What we do

The Health and Wellbeing officer provides free confidential counselling service for adults aged 18 and over living in the Alpine Shire. 

Who we help

The Health and Wellbeing Officer provides services for people experiencing the following;

How to access the service

You need to have a referral to access this free service. You can get a referral from your GP or you can contact the Australian Primary Mental Health Alliance by visiting their website at Australian Primary Mental Health Alliance.

Contact: Health & Well-Being Officer  -  Lili Korndorffer



Back to top