Home Care Packages
For many people, living in the comfort of their own home, and maintaining strong links in their communities is an important part of growing older. The Home Care Package Program helps older Australians with higher care needs to live independently in their own homes.
Helping you remain independent
Alpine Health are an approved provider of home care services and we co-ordinate packages of care, services, and case management to meet individual care needs.
There are 4 levels of support:
- Level 1 - Basic Care Needs
- Level 2 - Low Level Care Needs
- Level 3 - Intermediate Care Needs
- Level 4 - High Care Needs
Servicing Alpine, Indigo and NE Victoria
Our home care services are delivered by alpine@home and indigo@home and cover the Alpine and Indigo Shire's including Bright, Myrtleford, Mount Beauty, Beechworth, Yackandandah, Chiltern, Rutherglen and Tangambalanga and more.
Our services have continued to grow and we are now delivering services further afield in NE Victoria.
Why choose Alpine Health for Home Care Packages?
- We are the local Home Care Package service provider in the Alpine and Indigo valleys
- We have competitive rates and preferential pricing for Home Care Package clients
- Our client-directed care means you get to choose the services you want and need
- Experienced Case Managers who live in and understand our community and are there when you need them
- Access to the network of local health services ie.Urgent Care, Respite, and Aged Care
- We support the local community through home care employment opportunities
What services can I receive?