Care Assessment Intake Officer/s
Full / Part Time up to 1.2 FTE
About Alpine Health:
Alpine Health is a progressive and significant multi-purpose health service in the beautiful Alpine Region of North East Victoria. With sites in Myrtleford, Bright and Mt Beauty, we have a reputation for providing acute health, community and residential aged care, and community health services in an innovative, flexible and responsive way to our rural communities.
The Assessment and Intake Officer is responsible for the conduct of Regional Assessment Service assessments in the Alpine Shire and intake and care coordination of Commonwealth Home Support Program, Home and Community Care and National Disability Insurance Service clients focusing on those with complex needs for the Alpine and Indigo Shires.
This role is operationally focused to ensure that quality services are delivered to clients in a comprehensive client centred manner with a focus on strengthening client independence.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Appropriate degree or diploma with some relevant experience, or lesser formal qualifications with substantial knowledge and experience of RAS Assessment and intake.
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline (this could include Disability, Social Welfare, Nursing or Allied Health)
- Current First Aid Certificate
In return we offer
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Salary packaging (pay less tax and improve your take home pay)
- Ongoing workplace training and education support
- Family friendly work environment
Note: All health and aged care workers are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means you need to have received three doses or have a medical contraindication certificate to be eligible for employment. If successful in your job application, you will be required to provide a record of your COVID-19 vaccination status along with other vaccinations dependant on the role for which you have applied.
Please see the role description for further information.
13 May 2022
Role Description - Care Assessment Intake Officer (PDF)
Emma Ghys, Community Services Manager
03 5751 9425 | [email protected]
Applicants are requested to submit their application including the following information via email to [email protected];
- Cover letter
- Resume including names and contact details of two professional referees
- Statement of capacity to meet the performance outcomes and selection criteria detailed in the Role Description
- Application for Employment
- Immunisation Status
- National Police History Check with no greater than 6 months currency
- Working with Children’s Check (where required)