Bright Location - Casuals
Alpine Health delivers both in-patient and urgent care services within the beautiful rural setting of Victoria’s Alpine region. The Registered Nurse role offers you the opportunity to deliver quality care across the lifespan, working as part of a team dedicated to delivering patient and community centered care.
Attributes of the successful applicant:
- Current AHPRA registration.
- A confident clinical nurse with the ability to manage a diverse patient mix.
- Dedication to continuous learning and professional development.
- Current ALS or ability to obtain.
- Solutions-focused problem solver, with the ability to work effectively within a team, as well as autonomously
Applicants are expected to have a current police certificate within a 12 month currency and an immunisation status consistent with Alpine Health’s Staff Immunisation Procedure.
Please see the role description for further information.
Monday 15th April 2019
Role Description - Registered Nurse
Enquiries and Applications:
Lauren Vera - Nurse Unit Manager
Phone: 03 5755 0102 or Email: email@example.com