Alpine Institute now taking enrolments for 2022
Media Release | 17 November 2021
Courses commence early in 2022 so register your interest with Alpine Institute today – Alpine Health’s registered training organisation (RTO)!
Alpine Institute has focused strongly on establishing courses and training opportunities capable of meeting workforce demand within the health sector. This position has been enhanced by the Institute's association with Alpine Health – north east Victoria’s largest rural-focused health service and the largest Multi-Purpose health service in Australia.
Alpine Institute is accredited to deliver a range of nationally recognised qualifications in health and community services. Alpine Institute delivers its education and training through blended online and face to face delivery using real work experiences.
Students can gain a nationally recognised qualification as an Enrolled Nurse, Personal Carer, Home Support Worker, Health Administrator, Cleaner or Kitchen Assistant in a Health environment. Also on offer are Skill Sets and First Aid & CPR courses which are introductory or are more specialized education. These are shorter and more easily managed around work and family commitments.
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- HLT47315 Certificate IV in Health Administration
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support - Ageing, Home and Community
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- CHCSS00070 Assist Clients with Medication Skill Set
- CHCSS00114 Entry into Care Roles Skill Set
First Aid & CPR
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in Education & Care Setting
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Job Trainer and Skills First funding is available for eligible enrolments and Traineeship options are also available for businesses.
03 5751 9400 | [email protected]