For the latest Victorian news and information about COVID-19 please visit DHHS Victoria
Hospital Visitors Restrictions
- No visitors are permitted into health care settings, except for end-of-life reasons, as a support partner for birth, or a parent to accompany a child
- Non-essential contractors are restricted from entry
Care Facility Visitor Restrictions
- No visitors are permitted into aged care or other residential facility settings, except for end-of-life reasons
- Non-essential contractors are restricted from entry.
Please note the exposure sites list has been updated - https:// www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
View the public exposure sites for latest information on exposure sites and zones.
Please continue to observe COVIDSafe behaviours; stay at home and get tested if you have any symptoms.
We will provide further advice once it becomes available.
COVID-19 Testing Clinics in the Alpine Shire
Testing is available on site at each of the Alpine Health hospitals in Mt Beauty, Bright and Myrtleford.
Please call ahead to make an appointment
- Visitors and community members must call ahead to make an appointment.
- Please bring your Medicare card and a smart phone if you have one.
- You will be given further directions when you book your appointment.
2-8 Hollonds St, Mt Beauty
03 5754 3500
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
||32 Cobden St, Bright
0429 399 328
Mon, Thu, Fri
||30 O’Donnell Ave, Myrtleford
||03 5751 9300
2.30pm - 3.30pm
Tue, Wed, Sat, Sun